Join us on Saturday, August 19, 2017 at Centennial Park to celebrate the 26th anniversary of Ukrainian Independence and Canada’s 150th birthday.
There will be an entertaining outdoor stage show featuring Ukrainian dancing and music, beverage gardens, children’s crafts and rides, a live chess tournament, and dancing in the evening with a live band.
Or visit our vendors:
- Halyna Bobiak (souvenirs, embroidery)
- Canadian Association of Crimean Tatars (souvenirs, t-shirts)
- From Ukraine With Love/FUWL (artisanal items from Ukraine)
- Ganna Sokol (Ukrainian Embroidery and accessories)
- Gerdan Toronto
- Darka Kardasz (jewellery)
- Myra Kostiw (jewellery)
- Loncame International (socks & accessories)
- Lypa Designs (blouses, shirts, yoga bags, purses, mugs, tea sets)
- Victor Pokhodoun (honey)
- Andriy Polischuk (Ukrainian music CDs, embroidery, souvenirs, clothing)
- Providence Group
- Maria Shvydchenko (coats made in Ukraine)
- Skyba (Ukrainian dresses)
- Valentyna Stylmashenko (gerdan)
- Trident Global Trade (wristwatches)
If you are a vendor interested in participating, we hope to have you join us for this wonderful occasion. Please visit the information page for food vendors and non-food vendors for more information and to register.
A very special thank you to our sponsors: